|Highly knowledgeable and experienced in:
- Autonomy Interwoven TeamSite/SitePublisher 5.5.2/6.0/6.5/6.7/7.2, Workflow, DCT, PST, SitePublisher templates and OpenDeploy configuration. (10 years)
- XML, XSL, XSD, XPath and SQLXML. (12 years)
- Microsoft .Net framework technologies including ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Remoting, WSDL and Web Services. (6 years)
- ASP, Perl, and COM. (8 years)
- Java, JSP, and J2EE. (2 year)
- SQL 7.0/2000/2005/2008 server, database design and implementation. (8 years)
- Microsoft SharePoint, Windows Server, IIS, Solaris 9 and Linux RedHat 5.6 server administration.
|Oct. 2006 ~ Present | Senior WCM Architect @ U.S. Bank, Portland, OR
- Served as the Lead Architect for US Bank Enterprise Content Management team overseeing WCM implementations using TeamSite/SitePublisher on 6.7.2/7.2.1.
- Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and viability of WCM implementation across the enterprise
- Responsible for CMS architecture, design, development, documentation and occasional support activities
- Provided development and ownership of Enterprise Content Management Strategy, WCM Standards, Technology Roadmap and various CMS design standards and processes, including Code Release Management, Workflow and Template Design standards and best practices, etc.
- Key achievements:
- Developed reusable Workflow Perl module to simplify the WFT design and allow for standardized and rapid Workflow development methods.
- Developed a preview design for TeamSite to bridge between NFS and Windows file system using Hummingbiard Gateway.
- Created NAS architecture solution for custom OD implementations and saved licenses on OD Receivers.
- Successfully designed, developed and supported variety of projects with CMS implementations including Usbank.com redesign, Retail Internet Banking, Private Client Reserve, Retail Payment Solution, USBNet, USBPortal, HR Portal, Knowledge Center and various microsites with variety of technologies, including Microsoft .Net, ASP, JSP, Websphere, CFM, SQL/DB2 and HTML/Ajax
- Implemented 3 successful TeamSite upgrade and migration projects with over 1.2 million content assets and 680+ authors; moving from 5.5.2 on Windows to 6.7.1 on Linux, 6.5 to 6.7.1 upgrade on Solaris, TeamSite 6.7.1 to 7.3 and a brand new TeamSite/SitePublisher 7.2.1 implementation on RedHat Linux.
- Developed WCM implementation for custom intranetPortal, Internet marketing microsite framework with responsive and adpative design and various POCs.
|Feb. 2001 ~ Oct. 2006 | Senior Web Solution Engineer @ Con-way Inc., Portland, OR
- Served as senior developer on the team responsible for working closely with
the business and infrastructure units to define technical requirements and develop
web and Windows based application solutions.
- Responsible for developing and supporting intranet, Internet and extranet websites and applications, creating corporate technical standards for content and web development.
- Designed and developed the corporate intranet, extranet and Portal framework for over 30,000 pages and 24,000 users worldwide.
- Implemented Interwoven TeamSite 5.5.2 as the Enterprise Web Content Management system for both Internet/intranet websites with over 150 content users.
- Provided support and implementation for Microsoft SharePoint 2003 as the Enterprise Team Collaboration Center.
- Key achievements:
- Designed the home-grown intranet/extranet portal framework with single sign-on, personalization
consistent navigation system, content publication and CMS integration.
- Designed and developed an universal menu system allowing end-users to create and maintain sophisticated and personalized navigation systems
through the use of a simple graphical-user-interface. The menu system is based on SQLXML technology along with XSLT, XSD, HTC,
DHTML, C# and SQL 2000 for increased portability and scalability.
- Provided development, implementation and support for TeamSite 5.5.2, the Enterprise Web
Content Management system, including template and WFT development, OpenDeploy, portal integration
and custom .Net workflow development.
- Designed and developed many successful and high quality enterprise-wide web applications using variety of languages including C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML, DHTML, VB, ASP, Directory Service, MS SQL 7/2000, IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i, and PeopleSoft 8/8.9.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction by meeting project goals, producing quality results, increasing productivity
levels and reducing administrative costs.
|Jan. 2000 ~ Dec. 2000 | Web Developer @ Chinatimes Network Inc., Taipei, Taiwan
- Responsible for Internet customer facing web-based application development.
- Designed and developed various interactive online games for promotional events using ASP, DHTML and flash technologies.
- Provided development support for Internet commercial websites with over 350,000 pages and 60,000 daily visitors.
- Facilitated the rollout of the content management system using Vignette.
- Key achievements:
- Designed and developed a personalized electronic news letter system using ASP, VB, SQL 7.0 and SiteServer 3.0 Personalization and Membership directory service.
- Designed and developed web-based forum and promotional applications for external websites.
- Designed and developed cryptographic components using Java 1.2 to secure the communication channel between remote vendors and systems.
- Developed first pilot project supporting mobile devices using WML technology.
|Jan. 1999 ~ Dec. 1999 | Network Administrator @ WaferTech Inc., Vancouver, WA
- Administered company's Windows NT network with over 1100 users.
- Responsible for server setups, RAS, TCP/IP, user account maintenance, printer and server administration.
- Created the IS departmental website that creately improved communication, ticketing tracking and customer service.
|Feb. 1997 ~ Dec. 1998 | Web Designer @ SunSpot Network Inc., Vancouver, Canada
- Responsible for presentation, HTML, user-interface design and project coordination.
- Provided support for web hosting services for more than 150 customer websites.