I am a senior Web Developer & Architect, specializing in enterprise web applications and Content Management System. I offer more than 20 years of IT experience in architecture, infrastructure, design and development of complex enterprise web applications. I am well-versed in a number of technologies and development areas, including UI design, client and server side, SOA, ROA and RBMS development. I am a creative problem solver and leader with strong focuses on design quality, user experience, business process improvement, employee collaboration, and strategy. I understand problem-solving not only from a technical perspective, but also from the underlying operational and financial aspects of a business. If the clients succeed, we succeed. This principle is central to how I work and lead my teams: we aim for the highest standards of delivery, and always keep the company and the client’s best interests in mind. In an increasingly complex world of IT and business challenges, an effective technical strategy must align with the many moving parts of a growing company. This is where my experience and blend of both business and technical backgrounds can prove invaluable to a team.
USB Intranet Portal Refresh
AEM 6.3 | MongoDB | Windows 2012
CMS for Online Decisioning Application
TeamSite/SitePublisher 7.5 | ASP.NET 3.5 | HTML5/CSS3 | jQuery | MSSQL2012 | Windows 2012
TeamSite Upgrade Project x 3
TeamSite 5.5.2/6.5/7.2 | LiveSite 7.2 | Linux
CMS for Custom Intranet Portal
Custom Intranet Portal
Project Management & Time Tracking System
Electronic News Letter Email System
HTML/CSS | ASP 2.0 | VB | MSSQL 7.0 | SiteServer 3.0
U.S. Bank @ Portland, OR
Served as the Architect lead role for U.S. Bank Enterprise Content Management team overseeing WCM implementations using TeamSite 6.5/7.2/7.5, LiveSite 7.2/7.5 and AEM 6.3
- Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and viability of WCM implementation across the company.
- Responsible for TeamSite architecture, development, implementation and support for over 1.2 million content assets and 680+ content authors.
- Conducting vendor and technology researches, assessment and recommendations for enterprise search and enterprise web content management systems.
- Assisting in developing Enterprise Content Management Strategy and Standards including development, release management and code review standards.
- Working with management and business line owners to develop technology roadmaps, proof of concept and architecture & infrastructure review for projects.
Senior Web Developer
Con-way Inc. (XPO) @ Portland, OR
- Working closely with the business and infrastructure units to define requirements, supporting and developing both web and Windows based applications.
- Responsible for developing and supporting intranet, Internet and extranet websites and applications, creating corporate technical standards for content and web development.
- Responsible for Web Content Management (TeamSite) and Collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint 2003) implementation for intranet, Internet and extranet.
- Develop web applications and internal systems to help improving efficiency and processes by working with variety of business units including Internal Audit, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Human Resource, Corporate Communication, Marketing, etc.
- Created enterprise-wide web applications using variety of technologies including C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, XML, DHTML, VB, ASP, Directory Service, MS SQL 7/2000, IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i, and PeopleSoft 8/8.9.
Chinatimes Network Inc. @ Taipei, Taiwan
Served as Web Developer primarily responsible for Internet web-based applications and content management system
- Designed and developed online applications and interactive web-based games for promotional events using ASP, DHTML, C++, VB, COM+ and flash technologies.
- Provided development and support for Internet facing commercial news media website with over 350,000 pages and 100,000+ daily visitors.
- Developed personalized electronic email (news letter) system using ASP, SQL 7.0 and SiteServer 3.0 Personalization and Membership directory service.
- Facilitated the rollout of the content management system using Vignette.
WaferTech Inc. @ Vancouver, WA
Served as Network Administrator and administered company's Windows NT network with over 1100 users.
- Responsible for server setups, RAS, TCP/IP, user account maintenance, printer and server administration.
- Developed the IS departmental website that greatly improved communication, ticketing tracking and customer service.
Web Designer, Co-Founder
SunSpot Network Inc.@ Vancouver, Canada
- Responsible for graphic design and HTML, CSS and UI development for client projects.
- Provided support for web hosting services for more than 150 customer websites.